Embellishments is the label industries term for adding a ‘special effect’ to your label, over the years our clients have created exceptional labels using foiling, embossing, and speciality varnishes.
- Foiling Adds a mark of quality for your label, expand your ideas by going beyond gold and silver foiling, there are hundreds of exciting foils to choose from holographic to metallic colours.
- Embossing is the process that alters the surface of your paper or other substrate by providing a three-dimensional or raised effect on selected areas.
- Blind Embossing provides a clean & distinctive image, using only the paper to create the image (or text). This process does not include the use of ink or foil to highlight the embossed area.
- Debossing is a similar method to embossing. The process of debossing process recesses the design rather than raising it.
- Combination Embossing is an incredibly popular technique used to simulate medals for product awards. Combination Embossing involves the process of embossing using foil stamping on the same image.
- Varnishing can be used in a variety of ways to enhance your label; with spot varnishes you can highlight specific areas on your label to pop out or reduce an impact on a particular area to create subtle areas on your design.
Sustainable Packaging and Biodegradable Label
Plastic Tax which may have implications for you